"I'm sorry"




I'm so sorry for giving up everything I have just for you.
Sorry for being there when you needed me even when you can’t be there at times that I looked-for you. 
Sorry for taking risks just to be with you when I’m still at work.
Sorry if I’m too clingy.
Sorry if I don’t go with my friends anymore because you don’t want to.
Sorry if all I ever wanted was for you to be honest.
Sorry for asking you if you love me.
For not giving up on us when you feel like not holding on anymore;
for reminding you to build your dreams for our future.
Sorry for holding on this long.
Sorry for loving you too much that I forget to love myself.
Sorry If I chose to love you with all of me.

P.S for yab2

9 comments:

  1. wow naman.. Saying sorry sometimes quiet difficult but through this it could be easy... like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. People are having tough times saying this word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a poem? Well if yes this is so nice. I can relate on this one, I made allot of mistake for my love ones and for myself too. I hope sorry is enough to lighten those pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this is a message for the one I L♥ve. SOrry for including it here :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful poem, very touching and sincere...
    i love the part...
    "Sorry if I don’t go with my friends anymore because you don’t want to"
    I did that, in the name of love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just two words, but of the times hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two words is enough to show that you care.

    ReplyDelete